For more than 30 years, Attorney Frederick T. "Fred" Slone has been defending people who have been accused of drunk driving offenses, earning the thanks of clients, his reputation in the legal community as "the attorney to see for DUI offenses in Alaska," and building strong defenses that have proven successful in many cases. Attorney Fred Slone is recognized as an authority on drunk driving law and defenses throughout Alaska and inthe United States.
National Memberships & courses
- Alaska State Delegate: Attorney Fred Slone is the Alaska State Delegate to the National College for DUI Defense.
- Administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests: Attorney Fred Slone successfully completed the courses approved by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) as a Practitioner as well as an Instructor in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Alaska Bar Association: Attorney Frederick T. "Fred" Slone is as a member of the Alaska Bar Association.
- Alaska State Delegate, National College for DUI Defense
- Alaska Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Talk to an attorney today
To speak with an attorney today, please call Fred Slone at (907) 272-4471.